Blues Junior, Dressed to KillFender's Blues Junior III Two-tone FSR combo amp is gorgeous, and it sounds awesome. A special Two-tone vinyl covering gives this amp the kind of head-turning stage appeal that'll make you wonder why anyone buys black amps. Sound? Three 12AX7s and a pair of EL84s juice a Special Design 12" speaker, giving you a range of tone from sparkling Fender clean to extra crispy. It's versatile. And loud. With its great sound and snazzy looks, the Blues Junior III Two-tone FSR may well become your constant companion. Your significant other may become jealous.
Fender Blues Junior III Two-tone FSR Combo Tube Guitar Amp Features:
- Limited Edition Two-tone FSR styling makes this a beautifully collectible amp
- Only a few will be made for the USA
- Three 12AX7s and a pair of EL84s driving a Special Design 12" speaker
- Vintage-style Chicken Head knobs
- Genuine Fender spring reverb - there's nothing like it
- Comfortable vintage-style "Dog Bone" handle
- Rattle-reducing EL84 shock absorbers
- Fat Switch kicks it up a notch
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.