When You Want it Bluesy, Go Here!Here's a sweet throwback to a bluesier time - the Fender Reissue Blues Deluxe! If you loved the Hot Rod Deluxe but wanted a little "bluesier" richness to your tone, this amp is for you. The Blues Deluxe Reissue is an update of the 1993 Fender "Tweed" series that took a amazing old collectable 1950s Deluxe and customized it with channel switching and reverb. The Tweed Blues Deluxe is a vintage-styled tube amp with "boutique" tone at mass-produced prices, and pro players in rock, country, and blues will get amazing results from this reissue!
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue Guitar Amp at a Glance:
- The advantages of a Hot Rod Deluxe with a warmer tone
- Two channels, both voiced for classic sounds
- Classic tweed with vintage-style knobs and controls
- 40 watts through a 12" Special Design Eminence speaker
The advantages of a Hot Rod Deluxe with a warmer tone
Fender transformed the Blues Deluxe amp into the Hot Rod Deluxe in the mid-1990s and gave it modified circuitry, a third "More Drive" channel, and Black/Silver cosmetic treatment. Though the Hot Rod series amps are more popular than ever today, increasing numbers of guitar players continue to request the warm tone, one-of-a-kind circuitry, features and look of the original Blues Deluxe version. The Reissue Blues Deluxe marks a return to that amplifier's tone and appeal.
Two channels, both voiced for classic sounds
The Fender Blues Deluxe reissue offers two channels that are perfect for classic blues, country, and rock styles. The Classic channel serves up a amazing blend of cleans plus a "Bright" switch for lead playing. The Blues Deluxe's Drive channel pushes the 12AX7 preamplifier tubes harder and offers just the right amount of distortion. Independent Gain and Master controls in the Drive channel give you lots of tone and level options.
40 watts through special design Eminence speaker
The Fender Blues Deluxe screams "TUBE!" all the way! Its 40-watt amp is powered by two 6L6 out tubes for about the most authentic tone you can imagine. Power goes to a Special Design Eminence 12" speaker that sounds awesome low or cranked. The Blues Deluxe is a natural for the stage in clubs or miked in large rooms. Plus, you'll love the Blues Deluxe's signature sound in the studio.
Classic tweed with vintage-style knobs and controls
Fender does reissues right, and the Blues Deluxe is proof! Its cloth tweed covering will take you back, as will the vintage-style chicken head knobs and classic-looking chrome control panel. The Fender Blues Deluxe is an amp you'll love to own, love to play, and love to show off!
Fender Blues Deluxe Guitar Amp Features:
- 40-watt tube amp
- Tube-driven preamplifier and power amp
- Tube Complement: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6, solid-state rectifier
- Dual selectable channels (Vintage and Drive)
- Independent Gain and Master Controls in the Drive channel
- Bright Switch in Classic channel
- Effects loop
- Fender Spring Reverb
- 2-Button footswitch for Drive select and Reverb on/off
- Chrome panel and Classic chicken-head pointer knobs
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive, Volume, Bright Switch, Standby Switch
- Genuine cloth tweed covering
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Dimensions:18.75" H x 23.5" W x 10.5" D
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.