Thick, Rich, and All About Bluesy Tone!Get that 4 x 10 feeling back with the Fender Reissue Blues DeVille! If you loved the Hot Rod DeVille but wanted a little "bluesier" richness to your tone, this amp is for you. The Blues DeVille Reissue is an update of the 1993 Fender "Tweed" series that took a sweet old collectable 1950s DeVille and customized it with channel switching and reverb. The Tweed Blues DeVille is a vintage-styled tube amp with "boutique" tone at mass-produced prices. Players in rock, country, and blues will get sweet results from this reissue!
Fender Blues DeVille Reissue Guitar Amp at a Glance:
- The advantages of a Hot Rod DeVille with a warmer tone
- 60 watts through four blue Alnico-Magnet Eminence speakers
- Classic tweed with vintage-style knobs and controls
- Two channels, both voiced for classic sounds
The advantages of a Hot Rod DeVille with a warmer tone
Fender transformed the Blues DeVille amp into the Hot Rod DeVille in the mid-1990s and gave it modified circuitry, a third "More Drive" channel, and Black/Silver cosmetic treatment. Though the Hot Rod series amps are more popular than ever today, increasing numbers of guitar players continue to request the warm tone, one-of-a-kind circuitry, features, and look of the original Blues DeVille version. The Reissue Blues DeVille marks a return to that amplifier's tone and appeal.
Two channels, both voiced for classic sounds
The Fender Blues DeVille reissue offers two channels that are perfect for classic blues, country, and rock styles. The Classic channel serves up a amazing array of clean tones plus a "Bright" switch for lead playing. The Blues DeVille's Drive channel pushes the 12AX7 preamplifier tubes harder and offers just the right amount of distortion. Independent Gain and Master controls in the Drive channel give you lots of tone and level options.
60 watts through special design Eminence speaker
The Fender Blues DeVille screams "TUBE!" all the way! Its 60-watt amp is powered by two 6L6 out tubes for the most authentic tone you can imagine. Power goes to four 10" blue Alnico-Magnet Eminence 30-watt speakers that sound incredible turned down or cranked up. The Blues DeVille is a natural for the stage in clubs or miked in large rooms. Plus, you'll love the Blues DeVille's signature sound in the studio.
Classic tweed with vintage-style knobs and controls
Fender does reissues right, and the Blues DeVille is proof! Its cloth tweed covering will take you back, as will the vintage-style chicken head knobs and classic-looking chrome control panel. The Fender Blues DeVille is an amp you'll love to own, love to play, and love to show off!
Fender Blues DeVille Guitar Amp Features:
- 60-watt two-channel tube amp with four 10" blue Alnico-Magnet Eminence speaker
- Tube-driven preamplifier and power amp
- Tube Complement: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6, solid-state rectifier
- Dual selectable channels (Vintage and Drive)
- Independent Gain and Master Controls in the Drive channel
- Bright Switch in Classic channel
- Effects loop
- Fender Spring Reverb
- 2-Button footswitch for Drive select and Reverb on/off
- Chrome panel and Classic chicken-head pointer knobs
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive, Volume, Bright Switch, Standby Switch
- True cloth tweed covering
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Dimensions:23.5" H x 23.5" W x 10.75" D
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.