Integrate Your Phone Via Bluetooth!Podcasting? Broadcasting? Use the clever BluePack to incorporate live "man-on-the-street" interviews. JK Audio's BluePack connects up with any BlueTooth-equipped cell phone, just like a wireless headset. Except, it's loaded with a professional-grade microphone preamplifier and a rocking headphone amp - so you can clearly hear the other end of the phone call and your own microphone. There's even a line out built-in the BluePack, so you can record at full bandwidth on the scene, using your favorite portable recorder. Go wireless with JK Audio's BluePack!
JK Audio BluePack Bluetooth Cell Phone Transmission rig at a Glance:
- Conduct interviews on the scene as you transmit them over your cell phone
- Capture interviews at full bandwidth, using any handheld recorder
Conduct interviews on the scene as you transmit them over your cell phone
Now it's easier than ever to snag "on-the-scene" interviews and broadcast them live on the air. Using JK Audio's BluePack, you'll connect a microphone, plug in a set of headphones, and wirelessly connect it to your cell phone via Bluetooth. Via your headphones, you'll be able to hear the audio from the phone call plus the audio from the microphone. But back at the station, they'll get a standard 3.4kHz voice bandwidth phone feed - as you feed it. It's fast, it's really really simple, and there's nothing else like it!
Capture interviews at full bandwidth, using any handheld recorder
What's cool about the BluePack is that you're not just limited to live transmissions. If you're capturing an interview at an event, you can definitely broadcast the original transmission live - but if you're wanting to mix down interviews at full quality and air them later, all you need to do is connect your handheld recorder to the BluePack's 1/8" stereo out. The full bandwidth microphone audio will be on the left channel and the cell phone's Bluetooth audio will be on the right channel. You can mix/mash just the interviews, the whole conversation... whatever you want.
JK Audio BluePack Bluetooth Cell Phone Transmission System Features:
- Lets talent conduct live interviews through a Bluetooth-equipped cell phone
- Pro microphone preamplifier and headphone amp deliver best audio
- Mix the microphone in (balanced XLR) and the 3.5mm aux send for a 3.4kHz station feed through your phone
- Grab a full-bandwidth mix from the stereo output to the recorder of your choice
JK Audio BluePack Bluetooth Cell Phone Transmission System Specifications:
- Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Technology
- XLR microphone input
- 3.5mm stereo line input
- 3.5mm stereo line output (left = microphone, right = bluetooth return)
- 1/4" stereo headphone jack
- Operates approximately 10 hours on one 9-volt battery
- Size: 4.7" x 3.75" x 1.65"
- Weight: 10 ounces