Take Your Synth Sounds to the Next Level!Sick of those same-old-same-old sounds? It's time to get your copy of Rob Papen's Blade virtual instrument from GearNuts.com. With Blade, you don't have to be a math whiz or synth guru to wrap your head around additive synthesis. It's innovative Harmolator lets you easily create incredibly complex and sophisticated sounds, all by merely tweaking a handful of simple controls. There's even a killer graphical display that lets you keep an eye on your waveform as you manipulate it. And that's just the beginning of what you can do with Rob Papen's Blade virtual instrument.
Hang on to your socks, because here's where Blade gets really cool. Not only can you easily create awesome sounds with the Harmolator's nine simple parameters, you can actually assign all of them (and three other useful parameters) to Blade's powerful X-Y pad... at once. That lets you freely morph your sound in real time in extremely cool ways. And it gets even better. You see, in addition to direct manipulation, Blade's X-Y pad lets you record, playback, loop, and sync pad motion, making it extremely easy to create intricately evolving sounds.
As if that wasn't enough, Blade also gives you all of the standard modulation and sound-design tools you'd expect from any advanced synthesizer. That means you get LFOs, filters, distortion engines, envelopes, effects processors - you name it! There's even a fully loaded step sequencer in Blade that's perfect for adding extra motion to your original tones. If you can think of a way to shape sound, you can bet you'll find it in Rob Papen's Blade virtual synthesizer.
Rob Papen Blade Additive Synthesis Virtual Instrument Features at a Glance:
- Powerful additive synthesis virtual instrument that lets you easily create complex original sounds
- Easy-to-use controls and logically laid out user interface makes sound creation fun and intuitive
- Unique Harmolator additive synthesis oscillator lets you quickly construct waveforms via 9 simple parameters
- Graphic waveform display lets provides visual feedback for sound design
- Flexible X-Y pad allows you to manipulate up to 12 parameters freely in real time, including all 9 Harmolator controls
- Record, playback, loop, and bi-directionally loop Blade's X-Y pad motion for advanced sound design
- Further manipulate your sounds with 12 filter types and 21 distortion models
- 2 x additional multi-effects units allow you to create even more exciting sounds
- Create and apply velocity modulation and envelope modulation settings for most major parameters
- Step sequencer provides further possibility for adding motion to your sounds
- RTAS, VST, and AU formats provides compatibility with most Mac and PC DAWs