The Pedalboard Control You Need!Need an effects loop controller for your pedalboard you can actually fit on your pedalboard? Check out the Black Loop from One Control. This sweet little stompbox switcher gives you two independent effects loops you can use to bring entire pedal chains in and out of your rig. They're true-bypassable too, so you can use the Black Loop to drop buffered-only and noisy old stompboxes in and out, without the clicks, pops, and signal mangling. A pair of DC outputs also provides 9V power distribution, provided you feed this switcher with a standard power supply. What's more, the One Control Black Loop makes an excellent amp switcher.
One Control Black Loop Effects Switcher Pedal Features:
- An excellent 2-loop switcher in a pedalboard-friendly format
- 2 x high-quality footswitches provide control over 2 x independent send/return loops
- 2 x DC outputs provide power distribution to your pedals when connected to a standard 9V power supply
- Doubles as an excellent amplifier A/B/Y-type switcher
- True-bypass switching preserves your tone when not in use