You Can Get Wylde with This Chorus Pedal!
The MXR Black Label Chorus is a solution to a problem you may not realize you have. If you like heavily overdriven or distorted guitar tones, chances are good that you've had trouble getting chorus effects to sound "right". Maybe you've decided it's just not the right type of effect for your sound. Well, there's a reason for that - a full-range chorus effect mixed with an explosive distorted guitar tone can lead to sonic overload pretty quickly, possibly sounding muddy or harsh, or both! The MXR Black Label Chorus prevents you from getting too much of a good thing. With variable hi- and low-cut filters, you can shape this chorus effect around your tone, not the other way around. Play heavy power chords with a beefy, meaty tone? Kill the low frequencies on the Black Label Chorus, and your low end stays nice and tight with a beautiful shimmer added to the highs, creating space and depth. Playing clean tones now? Dial back some of the high frequencies, and your tone gets a shot of body and warmth without adding harshness. In fact, you can tailor the Black Label Chorus to just about any musical style or tone - so keep an eye on your bass player, he might try to take it!
MXR Black Label Chorus Features at a Glance:
- Dual outputs let you hook up to two amps for huge stereo effects
- Built tough - Zakk Wylde uses it all the time, so chances are good that mere mortals can't break it
- True analog circuitry for sonic bliss
- Hi- and Lo-cut filters make this one of the most flexible chorus pedals ever
- One of only a few chorus effects that sounds good on even the most distorted signals
|MXR Black Label Chorus Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||2 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V