Classic Fuzz Bass You Can Control!The electro-harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi gives you the massive fuzz bass sound you know and love plus the controls you need to tame it to taste. First and foremost, the Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi offers up an overall blend control, which gives you a wet/dry mix you can use to blend dry signal back in with your distorted sound. That way, you can crank the fuzz, without losing the dynamics and definition you need. But it gets even better. Thanks to the Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi's 2-part crossover, you can roll off the highs on your dry low end and the lows off of your distorted high end, giving you even more freedom to sculpt your ideal fuzz tone.
Need a tighter bass tone? No problem! Thanks to the onboard gate, quick-stop kills are a synch with the ehx Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi. Another one of those highly requested features electro-harmonix decided to toss into this beast is a simple -10dB pad, which lets it easily accommodate both passive and active bass pickups. And since they knew you'd love this hot-rodded classic bass fuzz effect so much you'd want to take it onstage and use it in the studio too, they even gave the Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi three separate outputs, including a standard 1/4" out, a parallel 1/4" out (dry only), and a fully balanced XLR out for your recording interface or live PA. Anywhere you use it, you're going to be glad you got your electro-harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi from GearNuts.com.
electro-harmonix Deluxe Bass Big Muff Pi Bass Fuzz Stompbox Effect Features at a Glance:
- A awesome version of ehx's classic bass fuzz effect updated to meet the demands of modern bass players
- Switchable 0dB/-10dB input provides compatibility with both passive and active pickups
- Blend control lets you mix the direct and distorted signal to taste
- Take complete control of your output signal and sound with three outputs: a 1/4" effect out, a 1/4" direct (buffered dry) out, and an XLR DI out
- Sculpt your sound with the foot-switchable crossover section, featuring a variable lowpass filter on the dry signal and a variable highpass filter on the distorted signal
- Control unwanted noise at any level with the built-in noise gate