A Killer Way to Get Into Groove Production!Want to be a producer? The BKE Tech Beat Thang is your ticket to laying down beats like a pro. This incredible standalone sampling groove workstation makes creating beats easy. It's one of the most intuitive sampling workstations the world of electronic music has ever seen - and for good reason! The Beat Thang was designed by award-winning producers, including 2-time GRAMMY winner, Dallas Austin (Michael Jackson, Madonna, and many others). Whether you've never touched a groove machine before or you're a long time producer yourself, you're going to have a blast making beats with the BKE Tech Beat Thang. Check it out!
One of the coolest things about the Beat Thang is that you can have exactly zero experience making beats, pick one up, and start laying down tracks right away - it's that easy to use. Unlike many other groove workstations, all of the Beat Thang's controls and functions are right at the surface, so there's no wading through confusing menus and submenus to trip up your creative process. But don't confuse simple with unsophisticated, the Beat Thang is fully equipped with all of the advanced sample editing, layering, and sequencing tools you could ask for... they're just not hard to wrap your head around.
When it comes to making radio-ready tracks, it's all about the sounds you use. That's why BKE Tech loaded their Beat Thang up with a full set of samples, including banks of the samples that some of today's most accomplished producers have been jealously guarding for decades. You get everything from funky guitars, to epic keys, to strings - not to mention all of the drum samples you could ever want.
But what if you want to use your own samples? Don't worry, the Beat Thang has you covered. In fact, the Beat Thang plays remarkably well with others. In addition to an XLR/stereo TRS input for recording your own samples, the Beat Thang features multiple USB and SDHC card inputs, allowing you to hook external hard drives and load up samples on SD card media. There's also MIDI I/O if you want to hook up a keyboard controller or sound module.
There's a lot more to the BKE Tech Beat Thang. From its flexible sequencer to it's refreshingly simple chromatic key-style pads, there's a whole world of cool creative possibilities to discover. The only way to really compredend it all is to get your hands on one. So, order your Beat Thang from GearNut.com today and discover a whole new way to create electronic music.
BKE Tech Beat Thang Electronic Music Production Workstation Features at a Glance:
- Powerful standalone sampling groove machine that lets you create electronic music anywhere
- Onboard 16-track sequencer with playable mute and solo functions lets you create patterns and preform remixes on the fly
- One octave pad layout with 8 banks lets you lay down beats and play keys over 8 octaves
- 16 layers of velocity sensitivity per pad lets you create expressive performances
- Onboard effects include filters, delays, reverb, chorus, Disintegrator, overdrive, distortion, phaser, chorus/flanger, pitch shifter, vibrato, vinyl effects, and much more
- Onboard mastering lets you add power and impact to your tracks
- Export WAV or AIFF files of your songs and loops for easy import to your DAW
- Import WAV or AIFF to use as loops or samples
- Record your own samples directly via the built-in XLR/stereo TRS combo jack
- Fully editable samples with clear waveform view
- Edit start and end points
- Normalize, Reverse and Resample to customize your sounds
- Autochop function allows you to quickly create mash up parts and custom kits from your samples
- Realtime and post-recording quantization
- Swing control lets you add shuffle to your patterns
- Song mode lets you string patterns together
- Virtually no load time when you switch beats and kits
- Integrates seamlessly with Beat Thang Virtual plug-in software
- 24-bit or 16bit/44.1kHz sampling, playback, and audio export