Find Out the Life of Your Batteries!So, just how much life's left in that 9V battery? You know, the one inside your favorite guitar effect. Yes, the guitar effect you rely on all throughout your show (and you know, you know, you could get a power supply... but the tone's just better with a battery). In the past, us gearheads have had to swap out batteries and toss the old one, "just in case," because no one wants to run out of life midset. But now with the Batt-O-Meter, you can know exactly how much juice you have left in your battery-equipped gear. The 1/4" gold-plated Power Plug connects straight into any of your gear with a 1/4" input, and lets you know the volts a battery is delivering and the hours the battery has left. Cool, right? Definitely. Get more from your batteries with the Batt-O-Meter!
Keith McMillen Instruments Batt-O-Meter Features at a Glance:
- Battery tester with 1/4" gold-plated Power Probe
- Connects to gear with a 1/4" input to test battery life
- Lets you know how many volts a battery is delivering
- Lets you know how many hours left before the device runs out of power
- Gives you the remaining life of any 1.5-volt or 9-volt battery
- Also works with active basses and some acoustic guitars with preamps