Make Your Bass Sound Amazing!Get absolutely amazing tone from you favorite bass with the RMI Basswitch IQ DI bass preamplifier. The Basswitch IQ DI is actually more than a killer preamp - it's a direct box, 4-band equalizer, dual effects loop controller, and A/B switcher all rolled into one. On the preamp side, the Basswitch IQ DI gives you a great sounding Lehle LTMZ transformer-driven clean gain stage with the ground lift and pad you'd expect from a quality DI. That feeds the EQ section, which includes high- and low-frequency shelving plus two semi-parametric midrange frequencies for fine tone tweaking.
When it comes to adding effects and processors to your pedalboard, the RMI Basswitch IQ DI is remarkably flexible. There's a traditional passive serial effects loop for hooking up compressors and other essential processors. You'll also find a footswitchable active parallel effects loop complete with a blend control that lets you mix as much dry signal back in as you like. Alternatively, you can use the Basswitch IQ DI's parallel effects loop as line mixer, and if there's nothing plugged into it, you can use it as an adjustable clean boost. A separate tuner output lets you keep your tuner out of the mix, and a dedicated XLR output lets you connect directly to a mixing board recording interface.
RMI Basswitch IQ DI Bass Preamplifier, Mixer, and DI Box Features at a Glance:
- An amazing bass preamp, EQ, router/switcher, and direct box all in a pedalboard-friendly format
- Input A/B switching lets you keep two bass guitars plugged in at once
- Lehle LTMZ input transformer preserves your tone while providing a basis for clean amplification
- Switchable ground lift cleans up signal degradation caused by bad power and strong interference
- Switchable pad accommodates hotter pickups and active electronics
- 4-band equalizer offers high and low shelving plus sweepable high- and low-midrange controls (channel A only)
- Footswitchable clean boost lets you bump up the gain when you need it
- Passive serial effects loop lets you add essential processing to your setup
- Active parallel effects loop lets you blend in additional effects with your dry signal (also doubles as a line mixer)
- Optional balanced XLR output provides optimal signal to mixing consoles and recording equipment
- Dedicated tuner output lets you keep your tuner out of the mix