The Legendary Amp, Reissued!Everyone knows the Fender Bassman is one of the most mythical guitar amps of all time. And with the '59 Bassman LTD, you'll think you've jumped into a time machine and snagged one right out of 1959 — and added a few tweaks for good measure. This classic reissue is an tube-driven 4 x 10" beauty that offers up 45 watts for your gigging and recording pleasure. It's got new U.S.-made GT-6L6-GE out tubes, an original-spec 5AR4 Rectifier tube, and better 12AX7 preamplifier tubes — all in the name of tone, tone, and more tone. The look you love is here too, courtesy of a true lacquered-tweed covering and a striped oxblood grille cloth. So when it's Bassman you're after, there's no need to bust your budget on an impossible-to-find classic amp — please your ears with this '59 Bassman LTD reissue.
Fender '59 Bassman LTD 45-watt Guitar Amp Features at a Glance:
- Width: 23.5"
- Controls that go to 12, 4 ins (2 per channel)
- 4 x 10" (Jensen P-10R)
- Height: 22.37"
- Solid finger-jointed pine cabinet
- 2 channels — normal and bright
- Chrome control panel
- 45-watt tube guitar amplifier
- Controls: Presence, middle, bass, treble, volume (bright channel), volume (normal channel)
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Fitted cover is included
- New U.S.-made GT-6L6-GE output tubes, better 12AX7 preamplifier tubes, original-spec 5AR4 Rectifier tube, internal bias pot (makes it easier to experiment with various output tubes)
- Covering: True lacquered tweed with striped oxblood grille cloth
- Standby switch
- Depth: 10.5"
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.