Awesome for Gigs, Awesome for Recording!
Give yourself control over your bass tone!! With the Hartke VXL Bass Attack, you've got a full-on assault of tonal options at your fingertips. This baby makes the perfect front end for your live rig. Get it out in front of you and tweak away. You've got a 3-band EQ to tweak your Bass/Treble/"Brite" to your liking. And with the tube-emulating Harmonic Control, you can get a taste of classic tube warmth and drive. All in all, this slick black box puts you in charge of the way you sound... doesn't matter what your vibe is — rock/punk/jazz/whatever... you can pull the tone out of the VXL Bass Attack. And don't forget, while the VXL Bass Attack is definitely a choice box for live performers... many of them are finding this box equally cool in the studio. Use the XLR output (P.S., it can be powered via phantom power), and send it straight into your interface. You'll love it.
What else is cool? The Bass Attack has a parallel ¼" output that you can use to keep your tuner "always on" and accessible. And speaking of "always on," the Hartke VXL Bass Attack is the sort of pedal that sounds so good... you won't really want to turn it off. Plug in, dial it in, keep it on. Easy enough.Hartke VXL Bass Attack Preamplifier/Direct Box Features at a Glance:
- VX tone shaping preamplifier / direct box
- Famous Hartke shape circuitry
- 3-band bass, treble and bright control
- Harmonic control for tube drive emulation
- Gold plated XLR direct output with selectable pre / post, and parallel ¼" in/out
- Rugged extruded aluminum stomp-box style construction
- Operates on 9-volt battery (not included), 48-volt phantom power, or optional AD0006D power supply