Real-deal Fender Tone!The Fender Band-Master VM Tube Head sports genuine Fender tube tone, looks, and performance — at a price you'll love. The 40-watt Band-Master VM Tube Head uses genuine 12AX7 and 6L6 tubes to give you 40 watts of true Fender sound, and adds a healthy dose of easily accessible DSP effects. Plug into this 2-channel powerhouse and you'll be able to go from classic Blackface to heavy crunch, with ease. And, thanks to the classic styling, there's no mistaking this head for anything but a Fender when you take the stage. You get genuine Fender tone — and plenty of it — with the Band-Master VM Tube Head.
Fender Band-Master VM Tube Head quick look:
- Genuine Fender tube tone, with a modern twist
- Excellent DSP effects right onboard
- Plenty of tube power and a range of tones
Genuine Fender tube tone, with a modern twist
Fender tube amps set the standard for others to follow, and they're still a gigantic part of top players' rigs. Popular models like the Showman and Band-Master, the first pro tube heads on the market, are considered collectors items today. The Band-Master VM amp takes the desirable mid-powered tube head concept to "Vintage Modified" performance by combining a genuine tube amp with a complement of essential effects.
Plenty of tube power and a range of tones
The Band-Master VM Tube Head produces 40 watts from its 6L6-driven power section, making it loud enough for the stage while allowing you to turn up and take advantage of all that power-tube goodness. This amp's versatile tube preamplifier section offers lots of tone and gain settings &mdash ;from world-standard Blackface Fender clean to aggressive overdrive with post-gain EQ.
Premium DSP effects right onboard
Fender made premium effects right into the Band-Master VM Tube Head. The built-in DSP platform adds reverb, chorus/vibrato, and delay effects with the convenience and tweakability of standard stompboxes, without the need for extra cables or power supplies. The Band-Master VM amp (combined with its companion 212 VM enclosure — sold separately) is the perfect head/cabinet rig for onstage versatility and big, fat Fender tone.
Fender Band-Master VM Tube Head Features:
- Series: Classic Modified Series
- Output: 40 Watts
- Ohms: 4 or 8 ohms
- Channels: Two selectable channels — clean and drive
- Built-in DSP effects (reverb, chorus/vibrato, delay)
- Effects loop with send and return,
- Two speaker output jacks
- 3/4" birch/maple plywood cabinet
- Covering: Black textured vinyl with silver grille cloth
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10" H x 24" W x 10" D
- Tube complement: 2 X 12AX7, 2 X 6L6GC
- Cover: Black cover included
- Footswitch: 4-button footswitch included (controls drive, reverb, delay, chorus)