Watch Out, This Bad Monkey Bites!
What's that you're saying? You want that tube-driven overdrive tone? Oh, it's coming right up. Plug your axe into DigiTech's Bad Monkey and get it going. This guy is set to give you that smooth, natural character of a classic overdriven tube amp — without sucking the life out of your guitar's distinct tone. You've got high and low tone controls to boost/cut the bass and treble frequencies the way you like them. And to add up on the convenience factor, the Bad Monkey features two sets of outputs. The first output is for connecting to your guitar amp, easy enough. The second output features Cabinet Emulation circuitry, so you can connect your rig straight to a mixing board or recording device and get awesome tone that way, with minimal fuss. You've been a Bad, Bad Monkey, haven't you? Oh yes. Yes, you have.DigiTech Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Delivers an overdriven tube-style sound for leads and chords
- Easy-to-use 4-knob controls for quick setting changes
- Level, Low, High and Grunge controls, plus On/Off footswitch
- ¼" TS Input jack
- Amp Out jack for amplifier connection
- Mixer Out jack with built-in cabinet emulation for direct connection to mixer
- 9 Volt Alkaline Dry Battery with approximately 18 hours of continuous use
- Optional PS200R power supply provides 4.8 watts
- 4 15/16" length x 3 ⅛" width x 2 ⅛" height
- Weight 1.38 lbs.