Get Vai's Wah Tones... and Tweak 'Em!
The Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Countour Wah offers up wah tone and Q settings set to Steve Vai's accurate specs, with the option to dial in your own with its second foot-selector. Having played with everyone from Frank Zappa, David Lee Roth, Whitesnake, and Ozzy, Vai is one "Bad Horsie," and now you can take home his killer wah tone with the Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah. You also get a second foot controller that lets you alter the frequency and level of the wah with its two-knob contour mode for a bunch of sonic possibilities. Plus, electro-optical design means this pedal's entirely switchless - you don't have to worry about wearing out any pots as you engage and bypass the Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah effect.
Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah Features:
- Really simple access battery compartment
- 9.13" x 5.88" x 2.75"
- Two foot-selectors
- Contour Mode lets you alter wah frequency and level with two knobs
- LED indication
- Two-year Morley Warranty
- Wah tone and Q are set to Steve Vai's accurate specifications
- "Clear-Tone" buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and Wah mode
- Guitar or Bass effect
- Electro-optical design with no pots to wear out
- Switchless design - simply step on to engage Wah mode and step off to go to by pass
|Morley Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V