You Want Radio-ready Vocals? Here You Are!There's good reason the BV-1 tube condenser microphone belongs to Avantone's "Buttercream B Series." It's because this microphone features that hard-to-describe buttery smoothness, pro richness, and sonically sweet and airy top end — it's a totally surprising tube microphone when you consider its value-packed price. The BV-1 is a perfect fit as a go-to vocal microphone, as it just exudes class, both in its appearance and in its response. Although, you'll love how acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, percussion, and piano sound through your Avantone BV-1.
Avantone BV-1 Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
- Primary pick for vocals, but a standout choice for much more
- Rich and smooth response — "Buttercream B Series"
Rich and smooth response — "Buttercream B Series"
Avantone designated their B Series their "Buttercream B Series" — and there's a reason for that. You can expect the BV-1 to give you that smooth, rich, classic response — with that airy open top end and warm, pleasing sonic character. It's a awesome microphone sonically, not to mention aesthetically.
Primary pick for vocals, but a standout choice for much more
Any studio can be proud to have the BV-1 as a primary vocal microphone — and it's an exceptional choice for just that. But, this one's truly a multi-purpose studio tool. Try it on acoustic guitar, drum overheads, piano, mandolin, and really anything else that comes your way — it's a valuable microphone to have in your locker.
Avantone BV-1 Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone Includes:
- BV-1 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone
- Padded/Plush Lined Wooden Microphone Box
- Vintage-style Power Supply with 9 selectable patterns
- Custom Nickel-plated Pop Filter (Detachable)
- Custom Retro-style Shock Mount
- 5/8"- 3/8" stand adapter insert
- 15' Gotham GAC-7 Custom Microphone Cable with Premium Nickel Switchcraft XLR connectors
- Packaged in a Tweed & Alligator Trim — Retro Styled, plush-lined Carrying Case
Avantone BV-1 Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone Features:
- Output Impedance: <200 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Max SPL: 134dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 144dB with pad engaged
- Frequency Response: 25Hz-20KHz
- Equivalent noise level: <18dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 78dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Sensitivity: -35dBV
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin
- Tube Type: Select Low-Noise Russian 6072A
- 8 Highpass Switch
- 80Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Attenuation Switch
- -10dB Switch
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Glossy Butter-cream Body
- Weight:1.3 kgs / 46 oz.
- Dimensions: 10"(250mm) Long x 2.5" (63mm) wide Body / 75mm (3") Grill