Get That Studio out of Your Pocket!The Boss Micro BR BR-80 puts a ton of recording power right in your pocket. Or your guitar case. Heck, you can even hook it up to your USB-equipped computer and use it as an audio interface! No matter how or where you use it, a slew of COSM amps and effects will inspire even the most jaded guitarist.
If you need some more practice before you're ready to hit record, don't worry - the eBand mode makes the BR-80 the ideal practice tool! Remove vocals and guitar solos to inject your own flavor onto prerecorded tracks, imported right from your computer. Adjust the tempo to perfect your timing. And since the BR-80 can be powered with two AA batteries, USB bus power, or the optional AC adapter, you'll never have an excuse to skip practice - no matter where you are!
Wait, there's more? You bet! The BR-80 has two built-in condenser mics that are ready to go at a second's notice. Just enter Live Record mode and you're ready to capture clean, crisp stereo recordings without having to connect a single cable. That's cool!
If you play guitar, you need the Boss Micro BR BR-80. If you're a recording musician, you need a BR-80. If you... well, you get the idea - you need one!
Boss Micro BR BR-80 Features at a Glance:
- COSM amps and effects provide instant tone
- Multitrack record mode gives you 8 tracks and 64 virtual tracks to record with
- Live record mode uses the built-in condenser mics for instant, pristine recordings
- eBand mode turns this multitrack recorder into a stellar practice tool
- Records to SD/SDHC cards (up to 32GB)