Complete Recording to CD Solution!
Click for Video & Audio Demos:
- Bass and drum programmer with killer sounds
- USB connection for really simple file transfers
- Hassle-free recording and CD burning
- Built-in multi-effects and COSM amp and microphone models
Hassle-free recording and CD burning
Fly from point A to B in record time, thanks to the BR-1200CD's logical arrangement of buttons, knobs, and faders, and its inviting icon-based user interface. Recording, mixing, and CD burning is brain-dead really simple. To record, simply connect an instrument or microphone (XLR ins with phantom power are provided), and follow the logical flow of controls on the left side of the panel. Use the fader pack in the middle to mix, and press the "Audio CD Write/Play" button to jump to the CD Burning menu.
Built-in multi-effects and COSM amp and microphone models
From full dunk to subtle sweetening, the BR-1200CD is equipped with a intense multi-effects processor derived from the famous BOSS GT-6/GT-6B. A lineup of COSM amp models are in the lineup, including the world standard Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus, R-Flier Classic, Metal Stack, BOSS Small Pedal models such as OD-1 and MT-2, and more. Also built-in - COSM Microphone Models, which emulate expensive condenser microphones. Correct pitch and add harmonies with the Vocal Tool Box, and for the finishing touch, tap into the Mastering Tool Kit to put a pro-quality polish on your track.
Bass and drum programmer with amazing sounds
Another distinguishing feature of the BR-1200CD is its world-class bass and drum programmer, packed with instruments and patterns to match a bunch of styles. Realistic acoustic drums and percussion are included, plus many electronic sounds to compose modern hybrid type of music. For bass, you can go with from a wide range of bass sounds, such as slapped basses, picked basses, and fretless basses. Jam plus the supplied patterns or make your own from scratch. The EZ Compose feature makes ultra-realistic custom programming a snap. There's also a selection of awesome loop phrases pre-installed on the internal hard drive.
USB connection for simple file transfers
The BR-1200CD has a USB port for brain-dead simple, one-cable data exchange with your computer. You can export audio tracks to your computer in WAV format, and safely save backups of your song data. If you have WAV files you would like to use, you can import them to the BR-1200CD's tracks via USB as well. The BR-1200CD is compatible to both PC and Mac, including Mac OS X.
BOSS BR-1200CD Multi-track Recorder Features:
- Built-in CD-burner and mastering effects for CD-quality mixes
- 12 simultaneous playback tracks (192 V-Tracks) with individual Comp/EQ
- 2 individual XLR inputs with phantom power, digital output
- Famous BOSS GT-6 guitar and bass effects made in
- Vocal Toolbox has pitch correction and harmony generator
- COSM microphone and amp models for incredible hardware emulation
- Backing band made in - programmable drum/bass pattern generator with 600 patterns and EZ compose feature for drum and bass pattern creation
- Simple importing of stereo drum loops with Automatic Tempo Matching feature
- Internal 80GB hard drive can store up to 120 hours of uncompressed music
- USB port for data backup to computer, plus importing/exporting WAV files
- Easiest user interface we've seen!