Stereo Mic for Your Camera, Broadcast, Field Recording!Audio-Technica's BP4025 large diaphragm stereo condenser is designed for both broadcast and pro recording jobs. It features an XY capsule configuration and includes one balanced XLR-type cable for instantly connecting to your system. The Audio-Technica BP4025's coincident capsule configuration sports it particularly accurate stereo imaging - in a smaller housing that's well suited to mobile situations. Plus, as it's small and lightweight, the BP4025 mounts nicely to a video camera. There are also a selectable bass roll-off and a 10dB pad on the Audio-Technica BP4025.
Audio-Technica BP4025 XY Stereo Condenser at a Glance:
- Stereo condenser with an XY configuration
- Camera-mountable and small for field recording
Stereo condenser with an XY configuration
The Audio-Technica BP4025 features a stereo pair of large diaphragm condenser microphones that are arranged in an XY arrangement. The BP4025's innovative coincident capsule configuration has an accurate stereo image, but manages to work in a smaller housing, so it even better serves mobile recording and broadcast jobs. The BP4025 also includes a selectable 80Hz highpass filter and a 10dB pad.
Camera-mountable and small for field recording
The BP4025 is both lightweight and small. It mounts easily onto a video camera and is also equally well suited to interviewing, field recording, and other pro broadcast jobs.
Audio-Technica AT8022 XY Stereo Condenser Features:
- Large-diaphragm capsules with low noise
- XY coincident capsule configuration
- Compact, lightweight design - great for camera mount use
- Excellent channel separation
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and 10dB pad
- Includes one balanced cable(two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output)
- Requires +48V phantom power