Amazing Nearfield Monitors!When we first heard the original Dynaudio BM5As, everyone at GearNuts was deeply impressed by their performance. The absolutely massive sound coming from these little monitors quickly made them a favorite choice around here, and judging by their overall popularity, the rest of the pro audio world agreed. Dynaudio is back with the BM5A MKII - prepare to be blown away all over again! Beginning with an already-excellent design and making subtle yet significant improvements, the BM5A MKII is the true successor to the original BM5A.
Dynaudio tightened up the BM5A MKII's out, providing you with a well-defined sweet spot and cutting down on room reflections. Handcrafted aluminum drivers, an updated amp, and newly designed soft treble waveguide technology step up the BM5A MKII's definition and frequency range. The addition of high-, mid-, and bass filters, plus a highpass filter option, offers all of the flexibility you need to tune your BM5A MKIIs to your room or to combine them with a subwoofer. If you're looking for a set of nearfield monitors that will give you professional-standard, laser-beam-tight frequency precision at a price that's too good to pass up, then you need to grab a pair of Dynaudio BM5A MKIIs!
Dynaudio BM5A MKII 2-way Active Monitors Features at a Glance:
- Bass reflex cabinet with radius edges on front baffle
- Amp power-Tweeter: 50 watts; Woofer: 50 watts (90W Transient handling)
- 7" woofer: aluminum frame, 1-piece thermo-formed MSP cone, and 75mm pure aluminum-wire voice coil
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters
- Active nearfield monitors with handcrafted aluminum-coil 7" woofers and 1" dome tweeters
- Max SPL at 1 meter: 117dB peak
- Crossover frequency: 1500Hz (6dB/oct)
- 1" soft dome tweeter: rear chamber, magnetic fluid-cooled design with precision soft waveguide
- 12.5" x 12.5" x 7.3"
- Handcrafted aluminum drivers
- Highpass filter switch for integration with subwoofer
- Frequency response: 45Hz-21kHz (+/- 3dB)