The Better Way to Practice!This is a site license version of BIAB 2009 MegaPAK for Windows for 10 or more seats, available to qualifying educational facilities.
The PG Music Band-in-a-Box 2009 MegaPAK for Windows is a snap to use with your Windows-based system - just type in the chords for any song using standard chord symbols (like C, Fm7 or C13b9), go with the style you'd like, and this incredible software does the rest. Band-in-a-Box 2009 MegaPAK for Windows automatically generates a complete pro quality arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar and strings in a wide wide range of popular styles (jazz, pop, country, classical, and more). It's now easier than ever to get amazing, realistic-sounding arrangements straight from your PC with the PG Music Band-in-a-Box 2009 MegaPAK for Windows.
PG Music Band-in-a-Box 2009 MegaPAK for Windows Accompaniment and Composition Software at a Glance:
- Chords from MP3 function
On top of RealDrums, you get three more "Real" instruments, including Genuine Pedal Steel, Genuine Acoustic Guitar, and Tenor Sax soloing (RealSax). These tracks replace the MIDI track for that instrument, and can be controlled just like the MIDI instrument (volume changes, muting etc.). Best of all, they follow the chord progression that you have entered, so that you hear an authentic audio accompaniment to your song. These are not "samples," but are full recordings, lasting from 1 to 8 bars at a time, playing along in perfect sync with the other Band-in-a-Box tracks. RealTracks can be made in to the style, and would replace either the bass, guitar, piano, or strings part, or they can be generated to the Soloist (or Melody) track using the Band-in-a-Box 2009 MegaPAK for Windows Soloist feature.
Get chords from audio files
The amazing "Chords from MP3" feature (Audio Chord Wizard) automatically figures out the chords from any MP3, WAV or WMA audio file, and displays them in Band-in-a-Box 2009 MegaPAK for Windows. Just load in any MP3 file and you'll instantly see the chords. The Audio Wizard also figures out tempo, bar lines, key and fine-tuning from the MP3, WAV or WMA audio file.
MultiStyles are also inside Band-in-a-Box 2009 MegaPAK for Windows. These are Styles that can have anywhere from 4 to 24 substyles! Previous Band-in-a-Box Styles were limited to 2 substyles ("a" and "b"). Now, for example, a MultiStyle with 4 substyles (First Verse, Verse, Chorus, Break) can be used, and you select the various sections using "a"/"b"/"c"/"d" part markers. Some of our newest Styles Sets are MultiStyles, typically with 4 substyles, but some Techno Styles have 24 substyles. You can easily make your own MultiStyles, either from scratch, or combining parts from existing Styles to make a MultiStyle. For example, if you have 10 favorite Country Styles, you can quickly make one MultiStyle that has 20 substyles available within the same song.
The MegaPAK version of Band-in-a-Box includes RealBand, all of the Style Sets 0-77, regular Soloist Sets 1-11 and 16-20, Melodist Sets 1-8, RealTracks Sets 1-6, and RealDrums Sets 1-6. With RealBand, BIAB has combined the mythical power of Band-in-a-Box and PowerTracks Pro Audio DAW, plus PG Music's revolutionary RealTracks so you can make your own arrangements to accompany your song, in the style of your choice! The MegaPAK is a awesome place to start if you're looking to branch into many different genres of music but aren't concerned about having RealDrums for every song or more tutorial programs.
PG Music Band-in-a-Box 2009 MegaPAK for Windows Accompaniment and Composition Software Features:
- Includes Band-in-a-Box, RealBand, Style Sets 0-77, regular Soloist Sets 1-11 and 16-20, Melodist Sets 1-8, RealTracks Sets 1-6, and RealDrums Sets 1-6
- Audio to Chords, Reharmonist, Soundtrack, and Lyric Block functions and screens
- RealDrums drum samples
- Chords from MP3 feature
- TranzPort wireless controller support
- Auto-memo generation
- Chord Breaks function
- Save as MP3 capability
- Notation enhancements
- Batch MP3/WAV/WMA generation
Some of the New Features in PG Music Band-in-a-box 2009 for Windows
- RealCharts notation for most RealTracks
- Some Guitar RealTracks also show guitar tablature
- RealCharts can be saved to MIDI file or Songs (MGU)
- Audio Chord Wizard Enhanced
- Artist Names and Bios for RealTracks.
- Enhanced Melody Wizard
- Better soloing and rhythm playing, that are influenced by the key signature plus the chords
- Option for a "Simpler" arrangement on some RealTracks, which avoid embellishments
- Feature for fills, turnarounds, post fills and odd/even bars to be at the right place
- Better playing on the "V" chord, since it is usually played as a V7 chord. Options added to allow a RealTrack to treat the V7 chord as a V (useful in rock styles), or to treat all 7th chords as major triads (useful in blues)
- mproved handling of CAug, CmAug, and C7+ chords
- RealTracks: more fluid playing for complex (jazz) chords like C7b9b13
- Notation enhancemen - patch names displayed on notation, leadsheet and printout
- StylePicker List Enhanced, with separate categories for RealTracks Genres (Jazz, Pop, Country, Bluegrass, Blues), over 1,000 entries
- MIDI Driver Dialog Enhanced.
- Enhanced "Chords - Search And Replace" Functionality
- Hotkeys added in the menus