Launch into Smooth Blues Tones!
Everybody loves those thick blues tones. You know the ones we're talking about...somehow warm, smooth, and deliciously crunchy all at the same time. And even though it's decades after those original blues tones inspired audiences and future-musicians alike, you can still snag that sound. (And it doesn't take an expensive rig to do it.) Plug into the BOSS BD-2 "Blues Driver" pedal. It gives you the vibe of a driven tube amplifier, just the right amount of warm distortion and overdrive. Roll back your volume and you've got a different beast altogether. Drive the BD-2 harder and feel yourself smile. If you dig on blues tones, you've got to get the BOSS BD-2.
BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver Distortion and Overdrive Effects Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Level, Tone, and Gain Controls
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -118dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, AC Adapter Jack (DC 9V)
- Power Supply: 9V DC, either a Dry Battery 9V type or an AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 9 mA (9V DC)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9V type (6F22/9 V)
- Optional AC adapter - Roland PSA-120S
- 2-⅞" W x 5-⅛" D x 2-⅜" H
- Weight (including battery): 15 oz
|Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Overdrive Pedal Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V