This Snare is Loud!Tama has released their 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Bell Brass Snare Reissue to commemorate 40 years in the drum-building business. Loud and heavy, yet sensitive enough to handle your quietest ghost notes, the Tama Bell Brass Snare is ostensibly one of the most recorded snares ever produced (and possibly the loudest - just ask Lars Ulrich). Tired of your wimpy snare sound? The Tama 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Bell Brass Snare Reissue has you covered.
Tama 40th Anniversary Limited Edition Bell Brass Snare Reissue Features at a Glance:
- A true-to-the-original reissue of a classic snare
- 5" x 14" size is ideal for pop and jazz
- 3mm Bell Brass shell for a loud and unique sound
- Grooved 10-lug die-cast hoops keep it all together
- Special hardshell case and certificate of authenticity included
- Extremely limited quantity produced worldwide - get one while you can!