One Seriously Cool BassThe Gibson Grabber '70s Tribute Bass is a testimonial to Gibson's chops as bass innovator. From Cream to The Who to Nirvana, Gibson's basses have juiced the low end of some of the coolest music ever made. How about Gene Simmons onstage in full Kiss costume, onstage with his Gibson Grabber? Gibson has replaced the moving humbucker of yesteryear with three hot single-coils and an innovative switching scheme that delivers a wide range of fat punchy tone with vanishingly low noise. Check out Gibson's Grabber '70s Tribute Bass - its seriously cool!
Gibson Grabber '70s Tribute Electric Bass Features at a Glance:
- Comfortably contoured maple body; full 34" scale
- Maple neck with baked maple fingerboard, 20 frets, and dot inlays
- Chrome 3-point bridge; Grover Shamrock tuners
- Three G3 single-coil pickups; vintage-style three-way switch
- All switching options operate in humbucking configuration
- Gig bag included