A Warm-sounding Batter Head with Excellent Snap!
Why are Remo Coated Ambassador heads considered the industry standard batter heads by many of the top drummers in the world? It's simple: they sound great and they're super-affordable. Remo Coated Ambassadors are the single ply heads you want if you're looking for an open sound with a warm attack and epic sustain. They're made from a layer of 10-mil Mylar that's been treated to add warmth to their naturally bright and resonant sound. Coated Ambassadors are also built to last, giving you the kind of life you typically wouldn't expect from single-ply drumheads. Order your Remo Coated Ambassador heads from GeatNuts.com today!Remo 12" Coated Ambassador Batter Drumhead Features at a Glance:
- 12" batter head that provides bright tone and incredible sustain
- Considered to be the industry standard batter drumhead by drummers of many styles
- Made with a single ply of treated 10-mil Mylar
- Provides a bright, open, and resonant sound with excellent attack
- Among Remo's brightest batter heads with an exceptional balance of warmth and sustain
|Remo Coated Ambassador Drum head - 12" Specs: