Grab a Countryman B3 Lav and Get to WorkWhen you gotta go, you gotta go - wireless, that is. The Countryman B3 Lavalier Microphone gives you great sound, in a versatile, rugged, and affordable package. You can hide this thing anywhere - well, almost anywhere. It's water-resistant, so if you're remaking Miami Vice, the dialog in that action scene on the cigarette boat will come through loud and clear. You get full-on 20Hz-20kHz frequency response, field-selectable high-frequency response caps, low distortion, first-rate ambient noise rejection, and very low handling noise - for brilliant results every time.
The B3 is tough. It has a cable core of Kevlar, and its protective caps are resistant to water, sweat, and makeup. That Kevlar core works with the mic's ultra-thin diaphragm to give you amazingly low handling noise. You can easily swap out protective caps to tweak the frequency response for different audio situations or to match other mics.
Looking great when you want to see it - and doing a disappearing act when you don't, the B3 gives you a world of placement options. It's available in five colors to match hair, clothing, or skin tone, and is quick and easy to hide on costumes, in hair, or in a prop. There's an almost limitless range of applications for Countryman's B3. You can color the white caps with a felt tip marker for optimal concealability. Never again settle for nasty sound quality because you had to hid a mic under clothing!
The Countryman B3 Lavalier Mic is affordable, great-sounding, and almost invisible. If you gotta go wireless, grab a B3 and get to work.
Countryman B3 Lavalier Microphone Features at a Glance:
- This version of the B3 is intended for use with Shure Wireless Systems with Switchcraft TA4F Connector
- This version of the B3 is Sensitivity #4 - for general uses
- All-purpose, rugged, affordable lavalier that's easy to hide in clothing, hair or props
- Ideal for theater, news anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools, and general lavalier applications
- Low distortion at SPLs up to 150dB on 48V Phantom Power
- Field-selectable HF response caps
- Kevlar cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a new standard for low handling noise
- Highest-quality audio available in a lavalier mic
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Looks great when you want to see it, and hides easily when you don't
- Highly resistant to moisture and perspiration for use in hair, on the body, or in bad weather
- Protective cap is easily removed for cleaning or replacement when clogged with makeup
- Kevlar-reinforced cable withstands punishment
- Supplied with set of two tie clips (black and white), wind screen, three HF response control protective caps, and carrying case