Easy to Use and Packed with Killer Bass Tone!Versatility, simplicity, and affordability - who says you can't get everything you want from a single bass multi-effects pedal? Zoom's B3 bass effects pedal tears down the barrier between multi-effects power and stompbox simplicity, giving you the tone-shaping tools you wand plus the simple layout and controls you need to tweak your bass tone on the fly. Just one look at the B3 and you already know the layout - it's got three independent stompbox-style effects modules, each with its own footswitch, knobs, and LCD screen. It just doesn't get easier to use than that!
Now on to the effects. Zoom pulled out all of the stops when they designed the B3 bass multi-effect pedal. This beast comes loaded with 12 amp models and 99 effects types - all based around Zoom's cutting-edge ZFX-IV DSP effects processor. Put mildly, these effects sound amazing! Most importantly, the B3's tube modeling feels spot on, giving you a range from R&B fuzz to metal thump and punch. There are presets onboard the B3 for just about any bass tone you can think up, including awesome artist patches. What's more, the B3 comes with a wonderful editor program that lets you create your own patches right on your computer.
But wait, there's more! Zoom also loaded the B3 bass effects pedal with a ton of other useful goodies. We're not just talking about a tuner either (yeah, it's got one of those too). An onboard 40-second looper lets you record and layer sounds, whereas a drum machine with 40 rhythms built in makes getting into the groove easy. And now for the kicker: you can use the Zoom B3's USB connection to record to your computer. It even comes with recording software to get you started. Talk about the complete package! Get your Zoom B3 bass multi-effects pedal from GearNuts.com, and start rocking with all the tones you can handle!
Zoom B3 Bass Multi-effects Pedal Features at a Glance:
- A must-have bass multi-effects pedal, audio interface, and performance toolbox
- Stompbox-style layout with separate footswitches, knobs, and LCD screens for each section provide intuitive pedalboard operation
- Possibly the easiest bass multi-effects pedal to tweak on the fly ever made
- Creating presets and ordering effects is extremely simple
- Updated ZFX-IV DSP effects processor provides you with spot-on tube saturation emulation for ultra-realistic stompbox and amp effects modeling
- Includes 12 amp models and 99 effects types with room for 100 user presets
- Factory presets include patches designed by Victor Wooten (Bela Fleck & the Flecktones), David Ellefson (Megadeth), Frank Bello (Anthrax) and Doug Wimbish (Living Colour)
- Expression pedal input opens up advanced functions
- Onboard looper provides 40 seconds of phrase recording with infinite sound-on-sound overdubbing
- 40 x different built-in rhythm patterns let you groove along to a beat
- USB connectivity allows you to record with the included Steinberg Sequel LE recording software or your favorite DAW
- Included Edit&Share software makes creating your own B3 presets on you computer easy
- Handy built-in tuner onboard
- Runs on AC adaptor (included), 4 x AA batteries, or USB bus power