Beefy Bottom for Your Bose L1 System
The Bose B2 bass module juices your L1 Model 1S or Model II system with powerful low end. Sporting two 10" high-excursion woofers in a compact, road-tough enclosure, the B2 gives you a rear panel switch that lets you select lower or higher bass levels to compliment a specific application. Proprietary technology in the L1 system automatically senses the switch position and supplies the correct equalization and power settings. If you need beefy bass impact from your L1 system, the Bose B2 bass module is the way to get it!
Bose B2 Bass Module Features at a Glance:
- Engineered specifically to work with the L1 Model II and Model 1S systems
- More powerful bass output than B1 bass module
- Proprietary Bose technology automatically adjusts and optimizes for your specific L1 model
- Features two 10" high-excursion woofers mounted in a rugged enclosure
- 3-position sensing switch allows bass output to be adjusted for different applications
- Interlocking end caps allow up to two B2 bass modules to be stacked together
- NL4 cable and protective slip cover included
|Bose B2 Bass Module Specs:
|LF Driver Size
||2 x 10"
||1 x speakON