Effects for Your Bass!The G Series effects pedals are the most bulletproof Zoom has introduced to date. All are based on an all-new ZFX-3 processor: 32-Bit Processing, 96kHz sampling, 24-Bit A/D, D/A converters.
Like its little brother, the Zoom B2, the Zoom B2.1U comes with seven effects modules with 45 effects types, an ultra-wide frequency response of 20Hz-40kHz (which is 20kHz wider than some pro-quality recording studio preamps), a built-in drum machine with 40 rhythm patterns, an integrated chromatic tuner. Plus all of this, the B2.1U adds an expression pedal to get the most out of your Zoom-tones, and when you're ready to record, the Zoom B2.1U incorporates a USB interface, and includes Cubase LE software! What makes it really cool, is that you can record to DAW with zero latency, which is incredibly important for guitar players. Did we mention that you get all this and world-famous Zoom-tone at a price that'll make you look twice?
Zoom B2.1U Features:
- Made In Expression Pedal
- 40 programmable memory patches
- 32-bit processing, 96kHz sampling rate
- USB Interface
- Tough metal chassis with rubber side-guard shells
- Ultra wide frequency response:20Hz - 40kHz
- 24-bit A/D, D/A converters
- Built-in drum machine with 40 rhythm patterns
- Integrated chromatic tuner
- 40 preset effects patches
- 7 effect modules with 45 effect types
- Steinberg Cubase LE software included
- Operates on 4 AA batteries, or AC power adapter (included)