Stellar Sound on a Budget!
Are you looking for a mic that defies logic when it comes to price versus performance? It's right here! The B1 from Studio Projects is the ideal solution for home and project studios looking for big studio sound on a shoestring budget. Despite its diminutive price tag, the B1 easily fits into any recording situation. Doing voiceovers and dubs? It'll do it! Miking amps, drums, and horns? Sure thing! Vocals? You betcha! The B1 can do it all, and with style! The 1-inch, 3-micron diaphragm captures everything you throw at it with great detail, but without the harshness often associated with mics at this price point. You also get switchable 75Hz and 150Hz filters and 10dB and 20dB pads to make the B1 ever more versatile. Push your sound quality forward without impacting your budget with the B1 from Studio Projects!Studio Projects B1 Features at a Glance:
- Type: FET 3 micron 1" large single diaphragm
- Polar pattern: cardioid.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -34dB,(0dB=1V/Pa)
- Output impedance: <200 Ohm.
- Load impedance: >1000 Ohm.
- Maximum SPL: 132db
- Noise: 12dB-A (IEC651)
- S/N: 82 dB.
- Current consumption: <2.5mA.
- Circuit: transformerless circuit, featuring extremely low self noise and large dynamic range.
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Pad: 10dB or 20dB
- Low cut : 6dB/Octave at 150 Hz or 75Hz
- Pressure-gradient transducer
- Dual selectable High Pass Filters (75Hz & 150Hz)
- Dual selectable pads (-10dB & -20dB)
- Shockmount and windscreen included
- Requires +48V phantom power, 44V to 52V
|Studio Projects B1 Specs:
|Signal to Noise Ratio
||12dB (A weighted)
|Low Cut Filter
||75Hz, 150Hz (-6dB/octave)
||Shock Mount, Windscreen, Microphone Pouch