Top Notch Sample Rate Conversion!With Aurora, Lynx continues to be a leader in the world of digital audio. The Aurora A/D D/A converters from Lynx Studio Technology sports unprecedented quality and control in 1U eight and sixteen channel models. The Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 feature 192 kHz analog to digital and digital to analog conversion with front panel control of all routing and sample rate options. The rear panel has Clock and MIDI I/O connectors and an LSlot bay, for the optional use of ADAT and other audio interfaces. For excellent conversion quality, the Aurora 8 is your choice!
The Lynx LT-HD allows the Aurora 8 A/D D/A converter to interface straight with Pro Tools HD systems. With one primary and one expansion DigiLink port, the LT-HD works seamlessly with all versions of Pro Tools HD, and it's simple to install on the Aurora. The expansion port lets you daisy-chain multiple Aurora converters and other devices, and the LT-HD's signal latency is completely accurate within Pro Tools. Now you can get the functionality and premium sound that Pro Tools HD systems provide with your Aurora converter when you use the LT-HD.
Lynx Aurora 8HD Features at a Glance:
- Aurora 8: Simultaneous 8-channel Analog I/O and 8-channel AES/EBU I/O
- 192kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
- Single Rack Space Configuration
- Allows I/O functions for parameter control to be controlled and monitored within ProTools
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock Jitter Reduction Technology
- Up to 32 channels of conversion per HD Core or Accel Core card possible with two Aurora 16's
- Interfaces with HD rig using standard DigiLink cables
- Allows daisy-chaining of multiple Aurora converters and other DigiLink devices via Expansion port
- Lynx proprietary SynchroLock technology can be used to reduce jitter when Aurora is a clock slave or to provide stable, low jitter clock to downstream devices
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
- On-board Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
- Offers audio signal latency identical to that of the Digidesign 192 I/O for accurate delay compensation within ProTools - no manual delay adjustments required
- LSlot Expansion Slot for FireWire, ADAT, Pro Tools|HD and Future Interface Options
- One Primary and one Expansion DigiLink port
- Lots of Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
- Supports full channel count at sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Easily installed into Aurora
- 24-bit/192kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A conversion