Use These to Get Better Recordings!Are you relying on plug-ins to make you sound better? Why not grab the Auralex Aural-Xpanders kit and get better sound going INTO your DAW versus after the fact. These handy little baffles help you isolate your mics while you record, so you can put mega issues with bleed to the wayside. You get four of the 6" Trap-Xpanders which are basically like trapezoidal baffles. Put them right behind the drum mic and you can get rid of that weird off-axis stuff going on between the snare and hi-hat. The Aural-Xpanders kit also comes with one 14" Xpander baffle, two 8" triangular Tri-Xpander baffles, and six PlatFeet isolators. Use the PlatFeet as isolation platforms for mic stands, floor toms, cymbals... whatever you're recording. You'll keep your weird resonance from screwing up your otherwise-awesome recordings.
So if you're hitting it in the studio, you deserve to get great sounds on the front end instead of pulling all-nighters trying to fix crap on the back end. And that's why the Auralex Aural-Xpanders kit is so cool. It's reasonably priced and it gets the job done, period.
Auralex Aural-Xpanders Sonic Sculpting Toolkit Features at a Glance:
- Kit with acoustic treatment for reducing bleed and resonance issues
- (1) 14 inch Xpander baffle
- (2) 8 inch Tri-Xpander (triangular) baffles
- Xpander and Tri-Xpanders
- (4) 6 inch Trap-Xpander (trapezoidal) baffles
- (6) PlatFeet structural resonance interrupters (enough to float 2 tripod/round-based mic stands or 2 cymbal stands or 2 floor toms)
- PlatFeet isolation platforms for mic stands, floor toms, or cymbals