Bundle Up and SaveThis is a specially priced 5-pack of Auralia and Musition for educational facilities.
Effective for all student levels, Auralia 4 Academic for Windows features a complete ear-training and aural-testing solution. Incorporating all the incredible features of Auralia 3 plus several new topics, enhancements, and teaching tools, Auralia 4 has an ideal resource for ear-training instruction. Students can answer test and exercise questions by using an on-screen piano keyboard, playing on a MIDI keyboard, or singing through a microphone. As students progress, Auralia automatically moves them to the next level, plus you can tailor your own tests to students' needs. This version also lets you customize student levels.
Now compatible with both Macs and PCs! Musition 4 makes music theory training and testing simple for you and interesting and fun for your students! This value-packed software is a killer time saver for educators, providing tests for students at all levels. Covering 34 topics, Musition's interactive and progressive tests include rhythm exercises and instrument range plus identification of pitch, key signature, scales, and modes. You can even go with among "classic" formats or special exercises on jazz scales, guitar chord diagrams, drum styles, and more. You'll appreciate Musition's automatic assessment function, which grades exercises instantly. Make your own levels and customize content to go with your students' needs.
Rising Software Auralia & Musition Bundle Features at a Glance:
- View and Print student scores — for Tests and Courses plus regular practice
- Record results for an unlimited number of students
- Bright new interface
- Hundreds of exercises in 34 topics
- For all ages & ability levels
- Customize content to match a specific syllabus
- Ideal for exam preparation
- Hundreds of exercises in 41 topics
- Level customization
- Support for multiple syllabi
- Make customized tests (worksheets) for your students
- Automatic assessment saves hours
- The Syllabus feature lets you modify and save levels, allowing you to tailor questions and answers to match your students pedagogical requirements
- Cross-platform for both Windows and Mac OS X
- Music theory training & testing
- Use the Classes feature to define how the program operates for students of varying ages and abilities
- All the features of Auralia 3.5
- Enhanced notation
- Make your own levels to match your students' abilities
- Makes theory fun & easy