Get Your Good Stuff into Your Computer!Get the Audio Buddy at GearNuts and you'll be recording electric guitar and microphones to your computer in no time! You'll be able to record guitar and microphone straight on to your computer with the ease you've always dreamed of, and the excellent sound quality you strive for. The Audio Buddy is the missing link between your non-line level instruments and your computer recording systems. Small and extremely quiet, the phantom-powered Audio Buddy is a first-class dual microphone preamplifier and direct box that makes it really simple for you to record microphones and electric guitars right onto your computer, with no loss of sound quality. It's made solid, has first-rate performance, and simply makes your computer-based recording so much easier. And it's completely value-packed. In short, as a DAW tool, the Audio Buddy really can't be beat!
• 2 independent XLR, fully balanced inputs
• 2 alternate, independent 1/4" unbalanced, high impedance ins. These alternate 1/4" inputs are impedance matched for ideal performance with typical electric guitars
• Separate gain controls for each of the two preamplifiers
• Individual signal and clipping LEDs for each of the preamplifiers
• XLR phantom power can be switched on and off for both of the Microphone preamps.
• Phantom power LED indicator
• Dual purpose independent 1/4" outputs which accept either Tip-ring-sleeve plugs for balanced signal or Tip-sleeve plug for unbalanced signal
• Super-small size: 5.5" x 3.3" x 1.7"
• Extremely quiet preamp
• Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 50 kHz, +0, -3 dB
• Microphone Gain: 60 dB max
• Microphone In Impedance: 1 K ohm
• Guitar Gain: 40 dB max
• Guitar Input Impedance: 100 K ohms
• Approximate weight: under 1/2 lb
• Power supply: 9 volts ac 300 milliamps