The Perfect Acoustic When You Want to Plug in!When you want to plug in onstage, the Ovation Vintage Lyrachord 1627SL-4 is the guitar you want to be playing. That's because the super-lightweight Vintage Lyrachord 1627SL-4 gives you incredible sound and style while remaining virtually impervious to feedback. Made from the same interwoven glass and hybrid resin materials used on early Ovation guitars, and topped with solid spruce, the Vintage Lyrachord 1627SL-4 gives you excellent projection and a naturally bright and punchy tone that can cut through any live mix.
That's not all. The Ovation Vintage Lyrachord 1627SL-4 also features an onboard FET Stereo preamp, which gives your sound a smooth edge that any live sound engineer will thank you for - in stereo! Top it off with a gorgeous Ovation Oak Leaf soundhole rossette, and the Artist VL adds great looks to its incredible sound. And your going to love the feel of its slim 5-piece mahogany and maple neck. Don't gig out without this amazing Ovation guitar!
Ovation Vintage Lyrachord 1627SL-4 Acoustic/Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- An acoustic-electric guitar that's perfect for plugging in onstage
- Solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing and center-cut soundhole provide excellent projection
- Body made from the same interwoven glass and hybrid resin as the original Ovations of the '60s and '70s
- Shallow Vintage Lyrachord body is extremely lightweight and greatly reduces the possibility of feedback
- Naturally reduced bass and boosted mids clean up your sound and cut through the mix
- Onboard FET Stereo preamp fights hum and noise
- 5-piece mahogany and maple neck features a fast thin carve
- Vintage Ovation Oak Leaf soundhole rossette adds an extra touch of class