A Premium Seagull Dreadnought!Seagull's top-of-the-line Artist Studio Cutaway Element acoustic-electric guitar is a pro-level instrument at a musician-friendly price. We're talking a premium pressure tested solid spruce top, solid rosewood back and sides, an integrated set mahogany neck, and a comfortable ebony fretboard. Add all of these to the modified cutaway dreadnought shape that cuts unwanted boominess, and you have the perfect acoustic guitar for any gig, jam, or session. Seagull's compound-curved top, integrated set neck, and straight-pull tapered headstock give the Artist Studio Cutaway Element more structural integrity keeping it from having issues with dropped and altered tunings. LR Baggs electronics feature a powerful preamp with an undersaddle pickup and an internal electret microphone. From rock to folk to bluegrass and country the Seagull Artist Studio Cutaway Element acoustic-electric guitar has the feel and sound you need.
Seagull Artist Studio Cutaway Element Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Seagull's quest for tone gives you a better playing and sounding guitar
- Innovative neck construction and mounting delivers killer playability and tone
- Handcrafted in Canada for more than a quarter of a century
Seagull's quest for tone gives you a better playing and sounding guitar
Robert Godin, owner of Seagull Guitars, has never been satisfied with good enough. His tireless search for the better guitar has created quite a few innovations that go into every guitar model that Seagull makes. Every Artist Studio Cutaway Element's top is pressure tested for rigidity and stiffness to ensure maximum harmonic vibration. The unique compound-curved top adds structural integrity to the guitar and allows for thinner bracing. Loaded with LR Baggs Element electronics, you'll be able to coax great acoustic tones plugged in. Take it from the GearNuts crew - the Artist Studio Cutaway Element acoustic-electric will give you years of great performance.
Innovative neck construction and mounting delivers killer playability and tone
The attention and care given to each Seagull shows in their looks, playability, and tone. Seagull has also taken extra care to ensure that the Artist Studio Cutaway Element's neck helps create an amazing guitar experience. An acoustic guitar's neck is more than just a fretboard used for playing, it also creates the guitar's tone. Seagull's Integrated Set Neck gives your guitar the sound you want and the stability you need in a performing guitar. This system provides stable and consistent action that also reduces warping and twisting. Thanks to this integrated system, the Artist Studio Cutaway Element's neck pitch is perfectly set. If it's too far forward the instrument will sound muddy, or if it's too far back the guitar will sound tinny. Seagull's design assures optimized sound and playability with these and other innovations found in the entire Seagull line.
Handcrafted in Canada for more than a quarter of a century
For over 25 years, Seagull guitars have been handcrafted in the small village of La Patrie in eastern Quebec. About half of the population works creating these exquisite guitars. All of the guitars in the Seagull line are made in Canada from the S6 Original models to the Maritime models to the top-of-the-line Artist series guitar. Most of the tonewoods are also harvested from Canadian forests. You'll love the attention to detail, the quality tonewoods, and Seagull's commitment to make the best guitar possible. Grab a Seagull Artist Studio Cutaway Element and experience the difference.
Seagull Artist Studio Cutaway Element Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Pressure tested solid spruce top offers superior tone, projection, and response
- Solid rosewood back and sides deliver warm, full acoustic guitar sounds
- Modified dreadnought body shape cuts unwanted boominess making it great for recording and live shows
- Integrated set neck offers tuning and playing stability and eliminates twisting and warping
- Tapered headstock gives you a straighter pull, better tuning, and less stress, especially when using altered tunings
- Tusq nut and compensated saddle offer a sound similar to bone but with more harmonics
- Thin, custom polished finish lets the guitar vibrate more freely
- Dual-function truss rods assure the perfect neck alignment and relief
- LR Baggs Element electronics deliver great plugged-in tone
- Handcrafted in Canada