Meaty, Rich Distortion - from a Compact Stombox!
If distortion were a thick, juicy slab of bacon, then this pedal would belong on your plate. The Pigtronix Aria Disnortion pedal gives you the kind of rich distortion you want in your guitar rig. Plus, this meaty little pedal gives you enough output volume to get your amplifier's input cooking. Want total control? Check out the low, mid, and high EQ knobs. That's tone-shaping goodness right there. You also get individual volume and gain controls. And, when you switch the Aria Disnortion pedal off, it's OFF - thanks to true-bypass switching, it won't color your guitar's tone when you're not using the effect. Get your hands on this tasty pedal today!
Pigtronix Aria Disnortion Distortion Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Smooth, musical distortion with excellent sustain and rich harmonics
- Dynamic diode-clipping architecture
- 3-band, 12dB/octave graphic EQ, for total tonal control
- Huge output volume, so you can drive your amp's input
- Super-compact design
- True bypass
- 9-18VDC power
- Pigtronix 18VDC adapter included
|Pigtronix Aria Disnortion Specs:
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included