Hear Your Acoustic Guitar Like Never Before!
- Anthem Acoustic Soundhole Microphone/Undersaddle Guitar Pickup User Manual
- Anthem 1 (Mic Mix) Performed by Steven Sheehan
- Anthem 2 (50/50 Mix) Performed by Bob Minner
So how does it work? We won't launch entirely into all the nitty gritty and the exhausting research the LR Baggs team went through to design the Anthem. What we will say is that they developed proprietary noise-canceling technology that avoids that helps avoid that honky/boxy sound and keep your acoustic tone sounding pure and natural. Plus, a specially designed placement system picks up the sound of the vibrations of your entire soundboard, so the Anthem is surprisingly free of placement issues.
The control unit of the Anthem is extremely lightweight and features just the essentials: Volume, Mix, and Phase. It nestles inside the soundhole for really simple fingertip access. With the Mix control, you can blend between the augmented microphone and the full-range pickup. There's also a multi-segment battery check to maximize battery life.
LR Baggs Anthem Acoustic Guitar Pickup Features at a Glance:
- Control unit fits inside soundhole: Volume, Mix, and Phase controls
- Tru-Mic system makes the microphone unusually free from placement issues
- Noise-canceling technology to avoid "honky" or "boxy" sonic qualities
- Feedback-avoiding design
- Microphone acoustic guitar pickup