A Smokin' Hot Deal on a Super-cool Recording Rig!When you stop and consider the kind of deal you get when you pick up a Lexicon Alpha, it's almost too good to be true. For just a moment, forget the fact that the Alpha is a totally portable recording interface that gives you excellent 24-bit/48kHz audio, forget the fact that it comes with a copy Steinberg's Cubase LE 4 48-track recording software, and just focus on the Alpha's Pantheon Reverb. Since the early '70s, Lexicon has been widely recognized as one of the great grand masters of digital reverb, and the Pantheon Reverb you get with the Lexicon Alpha represents four decades of unrivaled reverb development.
The point is that lots of people spend hundreds of dollars on reverbs that sound just as good as Pantheon, and when you consider it that way, it's almost like you get the rest of the Alpha Studio for free. So, let's just consider what that means. For the same price as a couple of nights on the town in the Midwest (or a couple of drinks and maybe an appetizer in New York) you get the killer a USB-powered 2-channel interface with balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs, Steinberg's Cubase LE 4 48-track DAW, and the unmistakable sound of a genuine Lexicon reverb processor. Now, all you need is a computer and some musical talent, and it's totally on!
Lexicon Alpha 2-channel USB Interface Features at a Glance:
- USB bus-powered audio interface records anywhere you take your laptop
- 24-bit/48kHz digital resolution
- Zero-latency Direct/Playback Monitoring
- Individual level controls and peak meters for mic/line inputs
- 1 x XLR microphone input
- 2 x TRS line inputs
- 2 x TRS & RCA line outs
- Ultra hi-Z 1/4" instrument input for direct to computer recording
- 1/8" high-powered headphone output
- Includes Steinberg's Cubase LE 4 48-track recording software
- Includes Lexicon's Pantheon VST reverb plug-in