Make Your Mixes Pop!
Start with a downright impressive 8-band EQ plug-in. This thing gives you all the features you need to tweak to your heart's content. Filters galore, analog-EQ simulation, a boatload of modes for each band — it's all there, and it's all at your command. You also get a very, very useful Exciter with different harmonic profiles to take you from super-transparent to analog rich. The Transient Shaper does exactly what its name implies, and it adds life to everything from plucked instruments to snare drums. You'll love how the Dynamics module lets you smooth out or slam your tracks, depending on your taste. Talk about versatile! Alloy also has a Limiter module that helps you get max volume from your mixes, without the crazy side effects. Of course, if you want to go all brick wall, then you can choose that, too.
You can't go wrong with Alloy, even if you're in a hurry. MacroPresets combine the controls you need for all six modules into one display. That's easy! And iZotope made sure to maximize the way you can assign frequencies and chain processors together, so you get the absolute most out of it — no matter how deep you go.
iZotope Alloy Complete Mixing Effects Suite Features at a Glance:
- Six precision tools for mixing in one integrated system
- Load one plug-in for all of the essential EQ, dynamics and sound-shaping effects you need on your tracks and busses. Save custom presets and effect chains to suit any need
- Easy to navigate UI with precise controls and extensive visual feedback for setting modules
- Zero-latency operation for ease of use in Logic and Pro Tools
- User-customizable signal routing with two dynamics stages, sidechain mapping and more
- Dynamics, Exciter and Transient Shaper have both single and multiband operation, giving you more simplicity or more control depending on the task at hand
- Includes a huge range of presets that range from simple and useful EQ and Dynamics configurations to complex chains that use all six modules
- MacroPresets combine key controls from any combination of Alloy's six modules into a custom UI that shows just what you need to see
- Sidechaining support for VST, AU, RTAS and DirectX hosts lets you control the Dynamics section from other tracks in your mix. Affect the whole signal or zero in on just the frequency range you want with advanced multiband sidechaining
- Crosschaining allows you to trigger the dynamics section with another frequency band of the same input source for never-heard-before compression and gating effects
- Powerful workflow tools make your life simpler -- the History list lets you go back in time, and the integrated preset editor lets you browse, manage and customize presets easily
- System Requirements: Windows (XP, x64, Vista), Mac OS X 10.4 or later, (Universal Binary)
- Formats: Pro Tools 7+ (RTAS/ AudioSuite), VST, Audio Units, DirectX, MAS PC