Make Your Mises Pop!Heads up! This product requires an iLok to use. It's not included.
Whether you're new to mastering, or have more than a few good tracks under your belt, there's just no escaping this simple fact of life: it's just plain hard to get your tracks to really pop out, the way they do on the radio. When you find a tool that can really do the trick, it can mean the difference between just another blah recording and a next big thing. Here's a little tip: Flux Alchemist IS THAT TOOL. From simple broadband compression to full-on 5-band parallel dynamics processing, Alchemist does it all. Better yet, it does it all EXCELLENTLY. You get compression, de-compression, expansion, de-expansion - for each of the five bands in perfect parallel.
Alchemist can handle up to eight channels - that's enough for a full 7.1 surround mix - so you can really make your sound designs come to life. And check out these awesome original tools. There's a wet/dry mix control that lets you blend in some of the original transients, allowing you to preserve the essential life of your mixes. Also, Alchemist lets you load up two settings at once so you can quickly A/B settings. Even cooler, you can morph between those presets to get super-creative with your dynamics. Face it, it's time you got more out of your mixes... it's time you got Flux Alchemist.
Flux Alchemist Dynamics Processing Suite Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- A complete, all-in-one dynamics suite
- Capable of broadband processing or up to five fully discrete parallel bands of core dynamics processing
- Each band includes a compressor, a de-Compressor, an expander, and a de-expander section
- Includes the BitterSweet transient designer
- MS (mid/side) processing and control
- Auto Delay introduces a delay line in the processed signal allowing zero attack time
- Selectable level detection mode and dynamics detection profile
- Dynamics processing envelope control (Attack, Hold, Release with optional Auto mode)
- Input and output gain controls
- Phase invert control
- Wet/Dry mix controls for blending in original dynamics
- Discrete peak limiting at the very last stage of the processing chain to smoothly and musically round off peaks
- Instant bypass for smooth processed versus clean comparisons
- Load two different parameter presets for A/B comparisons
- Morphing Slider provides morphing between A and B parameter settings for creative real-time tweaking
- Capable of 8 channels of simultaneous processing for up to 7.1 surround sound
- 64-bits internal floating point processing, with a sampling rate up to 384kHz
- Available for Mac or PC in RTAS (Pro Tools 7 or later), AU, and VST (2.4) formats