Samples for DrumCore!With AlanPack I, DrumCore 2 users have access to Alan White, one of rock's amazing drummers. Alan White, who has played with greats such as Yes and John Lennon, is known for making even the oddest time signatures groove and this content showcases his beats, fills and variations in 7/4, 7/8, 5/4 and 9/4. There's even a taste of 4/4 here and there! Included are new drum kits for use with DrumCore's MIDI sound module/virtual instrument. AlanPack I and all DrummerPacks require DrumCore 2 and a DVD drive.
DrumCore AlanPack I Features:
- Shoot High: Snare is on the 3 and it builds from sparse to 16th hi-hats and has dramatic flam variations. 85 to 105 bpm.
- Changes: 17/8 that has a pocket. Over a dozen variations (not including fills) with different dynamics and voicings. 110 to 140 bpm.
- Machine: A cool and tight sounding "prog" construction kit from 140 to 160 bpm in 4/4, 7/4 and 9/4.
- Square Seven: From 80 to 120 you get a vast array of variations (China rides and punches for example) plus a few bits of 4/4 to cut in for the "B" sections or to build your own time signatures.
- Endless Dream: Tight snares and ghost note variations drive things along from 50 to 80 bpm.
- Snow White: This groove may start in 4/4 with an 1/8th note feel, but that's only a point of departure. Variations include 1/2 time feels, all flavors of snare accents (including snare on 1 and 3) with ghost notes, plus turnarounds.