The Classic Effect That Just Keeps Getting Better!There's only one good reason you might not be familiar with this lighting effect, and that's if you're Amish... in which case... WAAROM BENT U LEZING DIT?!? On the other hand, if you've ever been to a wedding, graduation, school dance, party, gathering, roller rink, or anywhere else there was a DJ (and electricity), then there's virtually no way you haven't seen it in action. It's the fixture that casts those tight beams of light that spin, pulse, dance, expand, and contract, constantly grooving and changing with the music.
So, why is the Aggressor so popular? Simple, it's really, really freaking cool! And the ADJ Aggressor Tri LED is even cooler still. Armed with a pair of high-power, Tri-colored 9W LEDs, the Aggressor Tri LED puts out as much light as a 250W Halogen lamp in seven colors that ware more vibrant than anything the standard model could dream of. Plus, the Aggressor Tri LEDs run super cool so it can go all night. Isn't it about time you picked up an ADJ Aggressor Tri LED or two... or three.
ADJ Aggressor Tri LED Moving/Strobing Beam Effect Light Features at a Glance:
- A classic ADJ effect - now with LED technology
- 2 x 9W, 3-in-1 RGB Tricolor LEDs
- Produces a variety of color effects (red, green, blue, purple, yellow, cyan, and white)
- LED output similar to 250W lamp
- 32 sound-activated beams move and strobe to the beat of music
- Power consumption: 30W per unit
- Long-life LEDs (100,000 hour rating)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- In/Out IEC power connections to daisy-chain power
- Dimensions per unit: 13" x 12.5" x 12.5"
- Weight (per unit): 13 lbs.