Ashdown Gives You Huge Bang for Your BuckThe Ashdown After 8 bass combo amplifier proves that you don't always need mega-power to get a great bass tone. This compact amp is perfect for practicing late at night, or rehearsing before a gig. The After 8 is loud enough to hold its own in smaller jam sessions, and there's a headphone output for completely private practice. You've got Bass/Mid/Treble tone controls and even a tube-emulated overdrive to fine-tune your sound. All in all, you get a lot of bang for your buck with the Ashdown After 8 bass combo amplifier.
Ashdown After 8 Bass Combo Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Compact bass combo amplifier with 8" speaker and 20 watts of power
- Tube-emulated overdrive adds bite to your tone
- Aux input for jamming along with your music player
- Headphone output for silent practice
- Bass/Mid/Tone controls to fine-tune your sound