Your Ticket to Learning Acoustic Guitar!Looking to pick up guitar? Rock, folk, blues, country, whatever - it doesn't matter. Hands down, the best guitarists in the history of the instrument started off on an acoustic. The Fender DG-8 S acoustic pack is an excellent way to start playing too. You see, there are a lot of important things to consider when it comes to learning to play guitar. First off, you need a good guitar - one that's not going to saw your hand off, lose its tuning all the time, or that has an action that's so high it would be better suited for slide-style playing. The Fender DG-8 S acoustic pack gives you all of that and more.
The dreadnought-style guitar included in the pack has a top made of solid spruce - unheard of in a guitar of this price. That means you get a bright and expressive tone, not the tubby cardboard sound of the plywood guitars lots of people start off with. Plus, you get a whole accessory kit, including extra strings, a tuner (super important), a gig bag, and an assortment of picks. The Fender DG-8 S acoustic pack also comes with an instructional DVD. So even if you don't have a teacher yet, the Fender DG-8 S acoustic pack gives you everything you need to get going right away.
Fender DG-8 S Solid-Top Acoustic Pack Dreadnought Features at a Glance:
- An amazing value in a great-sounding (and playing) solid-top acoustic guitar
- Solid spruce top; laminated mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck with bound rosewood fingerboard
- Quartersawn scalloped X bracing; Graphtech NuBone nut
- "Viking"-style rosewood bridge with Graphtech Nubone compensated saddle
- Included accessories: gig bag, instructional DVD, strings, strap, tuner, and picks