Your Ticket to Learning Acoustic Guitar!Looking to pick up guitar? Rock, folk, blues, country, whatever - it doesn't matter. Hands down, the best guitarists in the history of the instrument started off on an acoustic. The Fender DG-8 S acoustic pack is an excellent way to start playing too. You see, there are a lot of important things to consider when it comes to learning to play guitar. First off, you need a good guitar - one that's not going to saw your hand off, lose its tuning all the time, or that has an action that's so high it would be better suited for slide-style playing. The Fender DG-8 S acoustic pack gives you all of that and more.
The dreadnought-style guitar included in the pack has a top made of solid spruce - unheard of in a guitar of this price. That means you get a bright and expressive tone, not the tubby cardboard sound of the plywood guitars lots of people start off with. Plus, you get a whole accessory kit, including extra strings, a tuner (super important), a gig bag, and an assortment of picks. The Fender DG-8 S acoustic pack also comes with an awesome DVD featuring over three hours of solid instruction in five languages. So even if you don't have a teacher yet, the Fender DG-8 S acoustic pack gives you everything you need to get going right away.
Fender DG-8 S Solid-Top Acoustic Pack Dreadnought Features at a Glance:
- Color: Natural
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck: Nato
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Dot Position Inlays
- Simple Black/White Body Binding
- Silkscreened Logo
- Urea Nut and Saddle
- Black Pickguard
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Body Depth: 3.94" to 4.92"
- Width at Nut: 1.69"
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, Gauges .012 to .052
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- No. of Frets: 20
- Width at Heel: 2.24"
- Gig bag, automatic chrome tuner, strings, an assortment of picks and a special Fender 5-language DVD featuring over 3 hours of instruction and a Fender factory tour