Keep Your Uke In Tune!
Want to keep your ukulele in tune during the entire show, but you don't want to rely on a floor box or interrupt the flow of the performance? Then you need Korg's AW-2U clip-on tuner! Clip this backlit little beaut onto your headstock and you can position its easy-to-read screen in any position you like; you can even position it on the back of the headstock, so you can see it - but your audience can't! You even get two brightness modes for different lighting environments. Korg AW-2 Clip-on Instrument Tuner Features:
- Four modes support tuning every type of ukulele.
- String name and note name are automatically detected and clearly displayed.
- Clip size and shape is ideally suited for mounting on the ukulele's headstock.
- Double ball joint mount allows the display to be positioned for optimal viewing.
- Built-in backlight ensures excellent visibility even at night or in dim conditions.
- Two backlight modes: Soft mode for low-illumination; Auto mode for high brightness.
- Automatically switches to Soft mode to conserve batteries, when no sound is present.
- Select the internal mic, or a piezo sensor that detects the vibrations of the instrument.
- Auto Power Off prevents the battery from running down when the power is left on.
- Memory Backup function.
|Korg AW-2U Ukulele Clip On Tuner Specs:
||A4 = 440Hz
||For soprano, concert, tenor, and baritone ukuleles
|Power Supply Included
||CR2032 Lithium Battery