Big, Accurate Sound Plus Easy Desktop Fit!Just because you're recording at your desktop and not in a fancy studio, you shouldn't have to settle for low-quality, inaccurate computer speakers — or resort to mixing with headphones. You deserve better, and so do your recordings. You'll be happy to know that M-Audio's AV 40 speakers will easily fit on even crowded desktops. Yes! They're also powered, so you get clean, clear, and (best of all) accurate monitoring — and you won't need a bulky power amp to add to the clutter!
You can't go wrong with AV 40s; M-Audio built them to fit perfectly with your desktop rig, but these speakers are anything but small-sounding. You won't believe how full these guys sound for their size. Want control, right from the speakers? The AV 40s give you both volume and on/off controls. Even if you're an old-school guy and have one of those monster CRT computer monitors, it won't bother the AV 40s; they're shielded against interference. Get yours, get recording, and get better results!
M-Audio AV 40 Studio Monitors Features at a Glance:
- 4" Polypropylene-coated Woofers
- 3/4" Ferrofluid-cooled Silk Dome Tweeters
- Optimage III Tweeter Wave Guides for Superior Imaging
- 20W per Channel Amplifier with Class A/B Architecture
- Magnetic Shielding
- 1/4" TRS Balanced and RCA Unbalanced Inputs
- 1/8" Headphone Output
- 1/8" Stereo Auxiliary Input
- Controls for Volume and On/off
- Custom Cabinet with Bass Reflex Port Design