Go Wireless!The ATW-3171 is the reliable handheld wireless rig you need! In fact, Audio-Technica Wireless systems have been used at the Grammys for years, mainly due to their incredible sound quality and rock-solid performance. Both value-packed and crystal-clear in performance, the Audio Technica ATW-3171 includes the ATW-T371 handheld cardioid condenser microphone/transmitter and the ATW-R3100 receiver. It's a 200-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless designed for a bunch of jobs including live performance, regional touring companies, fixed installation, and more — the ATW-3171 is ready for anything.
Audio-Technica ATW-3171 at a Glance:
- All-metal housing, dual independent receiver sections.
- Handheld microphone/transmitter with focused vocal pickup.
- Soft-touch controls for quick, really simple set-up and operation.
- Easy-to-read LCD details display.
- 200 selectable frequencies, true diversity UHF.
Selectable Frequencies and True Diversity
With 200 selectable frequencies and true diversity UHF wireless technology, the ATW-3171 has soft-touch controls for quick, simple access to the most important functions during set-up and operation. In addition, the Audio-Technica ATW-3171 features Audio-Technica's Digital Tone Lock Squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD details display in each unit that offers useful visual indications of settings and operation status.
The Audio-Technica ATW-3171 UHF Handheld Dynamic Microphone Rig includes the ATW-R3100 receiver, plus the ATW-T371 handheld microphone/transmitter. The receiver features a useful batter-life fuel gauge, so whoever's running sound will always know when it's time to change batteries. There's also a red alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss, and in overload.
The ATW-R3100 receiver features an all-metal housing for superior shielding, plus dual independent receiver sections. Its true diversity operation selects the best signal from the two independent receiver sections, thus reducing dropouts and minimizing multipath distortion.
Audio-Technica ATW-3171 Features:
- Operating frequencies: 655.500MHz to 680.375MHz (Band D)
- 200 PLL-synthesized channels selectable via soft-touch controls on receiver and transmitter
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from two independent receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Interference-resistant UHF band operation
- Cutting-edge digital ToneLock squelch
- Red-alert light that warns of low battery power, signal loss and in overload
- Transmitter battery-life fuel gauge on the receiver
- Ground-lift switch
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Two receivers can be mounted side-by-side in one 19" rack space